Preparing Soaker Pads & Boosters
* Wash hot with detergent, tumble dry 5–6 times before use (they will continue to gain absorbency with more washing).
* Remove as much solid matter as possible.
* Place soiled shells and soaker pads in a dry diaper pail -
* No soaking necessary.
* Wash every 2 days on warm with detergent.
* Hang dry shells (high heat causes excess wear).
* Tumble dry soaker pads and boosters.
* Do NOT use bleach, enzyme cleaners or fabric softeners.
Home | About Global Enfant | Site Map | Shipping & Returns | Privacy Notice | Contact Us | Global Enfant Store | Clearance - Sales | Organic Baby Guide | Organic Baby BrandsBest Organic Baby Brands & Products – Lucky Wang | Hygeia | Imse Vimse | Natracare| ergoPouch | Mei Tai Carriers | FridaBaby(C) 2007-2013 All rights reserved. Global Enfant: Organic Baby Store, LLC. Baby Products, Ergo Baby Carriers, Beco Carriers, Cloth Diapers, Klean Kanteen, Diaper Covers & More!